- Low requirements for applicants
– A diploma from a post-secondary educational intuition or higher
– Able to communicate in English (IETLS 4.5)
– Obtained a caregiver training certificate from a program that lasts more than six months; or have at least one-year work experience in related field
- Simultaneously achieve your employment and immigration goals
- High success rate
- Occupation in-demand
- Fit a wide range of applications, including international students from all over the word, temporary work permit holders, and accompanying parents of international students
International Experience Canada
- Working Holiday
- Or Young Professionals
- Or International Co-op Internship
- Only Applies to citizens of certain country/territory including France, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and etc.
- The one year work experience in Canada can turn into a significant contribution for your future immigration application.
At Jumbo, our close connection with local educational institutions and training schools can benefit you from getting you ready for the application.